[Zmagnette] NAMGAR?

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Tue Mar 4 20:29:19 MST 2014

Hi Gang!

No this is not a ploy to get 100% membership in NAMGAR, but this is another example of NAMGAR's interest in all of us.  I've recently had communications from NAMGAR because they want to make sure their invitations to GT39 this summer reach every ZMG member - NAMGAR member or not.

So, if you're not  a NAMGAR member, let me know and I'll give them your names - to be added to their list of invitees.  It's actually preferable if you let me know through my personal email, rather than on the list: bachldrs at comcast.net. They will then keep you up-to-date regarding GT39, July 14-18 in Ottawa Ontario. They will NOT pressure you to join.  NAMGAR is totally cool about these things. One more reason why I like them so much.

And to ALL, let me repeat my message to ALL: this is as close as we get to a North American Magnette Meet.  Nowhere else in the Western Hemisphere will you see more Magnettes at one time and place than you do at a NAMGAR GT.  This is one of the primary advantages of our liaison with NAMGAR.  We get phenomenal "big club" benefits - like a fantastic upscale annual meet, even though we are a very small club.  Our presence lends variety and interest to NAMGAR GTs, and year-by-year, current MGA lovers see our cars and start wondering about their next projects: MGAs with four doors.  What great opportunities these are to show off our unique cars, kick some tyres, do some networking, and acquire new lifelong friends.

' Hope to hear from you!

Cheers,
Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<