[Zmagnette] Fuel pump

Kelvin Dodd doddk at mossmotors.com
Tue Mar 18 17:36:12 MDT 2014

I hate to say this, but chuck the Walbro pump. This type of pump is no longer on the market because the internal components will not handle high alcohol content fuels. It's a pity, they were good pumps. In fact they were installed by British Leyland on the Federal 1975 Austin Marina because the single zenith carburetor manifold as used on the MGB conflicted with the original mechanical fuel pump.

Kelvin.