[Zmagnette] Fuel pump

Fletcher Millmore gofanu at cust.usachoice.net
Tue Mar 18 21:49:51 MDT 2014

Steve-
Yep, only place I've found in recent years.

I used to cary a kit in my car. Had one on my '47 Ford business coupe,
hood held down by a big wingnut in front and the tops of a pair of
combat boots at the rear sides. Once, it died at noon in downtown
Philadelphia, midsummer, hot as Hades. We did a race pitstop, leaned the
hood up against a building - about 5 minutes from death to resurrection,
plus another 10 to explain to the cop what we had just done!

FRM