[Zmagnette] magnette bumpers

wraylemke at compuserve.com wraylemke at compuserve.com
Thu Mar 20 05:43:13 MDT 2014

I had my bumpers done by Jim at Knox, they came out nicely and cost around $900. Now that does not include the overriders, which Knox will not do, since they are pot metal. He hands you off to "Round Man" who does pot metal. I need to send mine up there and get the chrome finished.

I also need to send the Varitone trim to him for re-chrome, but I'm scared to see how much that will cost.

Wray