[Zmagnette] magnette bumpers

John Park jpark at bmts.com
Thu Mar 20 16:17:34 MDT 2014

I had every piece of chrome on my car done and it was a bit over $5000! That
was about 10 years ago. So chrome isn't cheap anymore. I thought I got a
reasonable deal especially when you look at what they have to do with the
grille and backup light/trunk lock bits. Bumpers/overriders, accent trim,
all that was easy compared to the first 2 items. My body guy sent some bits
off to "his" shop and they came back kind or orangey/yellow and looked like
someone had run a comb through them. I then took this and the rest to "my"
chrome shop which is also sometimes used by Legendary Motorcars and RM
Classics when they want to stay within the province. Both of those shops
recommended this shop to me. That would be Cambridge Custom Chrome in
Cambridge, Ontario.