[Zmagnette] Hyundai Wheel Rims FYI

charles durning durningcharles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 14:57:44 MDT 2014

David,

If you like the wheels why not have the center bored out to fit?  If the
wheel is hub centered (stud holes are straight with no taper) the bore must
be a good fit.

One thing nice about a lot of factory wheels is, if they are
stud centered, there is usually a steel incert here the lug nut seats.
Many aftermarket wheels do not have the steel incerts.

Charlie Durning

If you are using Google or Gmail, Big Brother is watching.