[Zmagnette] magnette bumpers

Steve skirby210 at cox.net
Thu Mar 20 17:00:08 MDT 2014

whew, I’m glad you cleared that up, ‘cuz that’s what I was thinking.  I’ve been “sorting” which bumpers to plate, which over riders, and as I’ve been reading these threads, I’m going “ . . . sure looks like steel to me (on the over riders)”  The brackets, oh yaw, pot metal (isn’t it Marzk in Britspeak?)

#2SteveK