[Zmagnette] Oil pipe

webuck1 at cox.net webuck1 at cox.net
Sat May 10 22:03:20 MDT 2014

I am almost done with my engine rebuild. My Z has that plastic pipe (brittle and broken) for the oil line to gauge. I want to put the copper or metal pipe in. One from an MGA was given to me. What do I need to do to connect this all up. I believe I need the flex hose and connector as in the MGA but I am not sure of the fittings on each end. Will I need any adapters on either or both ends? Any and all help is always appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Buckey in AZ