[Zmagnette] Workshop Manuel

Steve Hanegan steve at betterwitnesses.com
Wed May 14 22:33:53 MDT 2014

Call Cecilia at Scarborough Faire ( http://www.scarboroughfaire.4mg.com/ ) -  (800) 556-6300. She has reproduction manuals. What is even more helpful, in my opinion, is the parts manual. Cecilia also has these. I have  a set of reproduction ones for the shop and a set of originals (AKD-688 for parts and AKD-573 for service). There are a number of superb used automobile book vendors - Vintagemotorbooks.com and books4cars.com are a couple of local folks to me, though both ship.

Cecilia is a good resource for a surprising number of Magnette items - more than she actually lists in her catalogs.

Steve H.