[Zmagnette] Slightly OT-Carpet adhesive

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Fri May 16 14:42:42 MDT 2014

Charlie,

My first rule of auto restoration has always been: if it says "3M" on it, it works, if it doesn't, it doesn't.  But I thought I heard recently that environmental regulations had raised havoc with their stuff.  So what is the latest truth, everybody?

Thanks,
Allen

Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs