[Zmagnette] Slightly OT-Carpet adhesive

charles durning durningcharles at gmail.com
Fri May 16 13:54:50 MDT 2014

David,

I've used 3M contact adhesive with success.  However, when properly applied
it's there forever.

Brush it on both surfaces, let dry and then stick it down.  I suppose
applying to selective areas might make it easier to remove in the future.

Charlie Durning

If you are using Google or Gmail, Big Brother is watching.