[Zmagnette] Slightly OT-Carpet adhesive

John Park jpark at bmts.com
Fri May 16 16:47:26 MDT 2014

Nice car Dave. I remember my parents having a '56 Savoy in 2 tone green. A
bit different grille I think and I actually like the fins better than those
on your 55 (sorry!). They then traded it in on a '61 Savoy in 2 tone green.
They lost that one in '64 when a 6' x 3' x 2' chunk of ice fell from the
neighbors roof through most of the car very shortly after my Dad parked it.
Lucky for him it was just a shocking experience and not the end. They then
bought a '64 Savoy, 225 slant 6 and 3 on the tree. The car I legally learned
to drive in. All 3 Savoy's were 4 doors and all very nice for their price
range.