[Zmagnette] Slightly OT-Carpet adhesive

David F. Darby ddarby at centurytel.net
Fri May 16 22:18:34 MDT 2014

Thanks for the tips on adhesives. I've been fussing around with the carpet,
and I definitely need a repositionable adhesive; something not too
aggressive. It lays really well in some areas, not so well in others. I'm
thinking I might not glue it where it has the backing pad attached, but will
try to stick the edges and where it climbs in and out of wells and over the
trans/propshaft hump.

I haven't re-carpeted the Magnette, but it will be very similar to this
exercise.

David