[Zmagnette] Slightly OT-Carpet adhesive

David F. Darby ddarby at centurytel.net
Fri May 16 22:30:43 MDT 2014

Allen,

You guessed correctly. It's the old 230 flathead six with the modern
two-speed Powerflite auto originally powered by whale oil. The gear selector
is a little cranked rod the size of a turn selector lever sticking out of
the instrument panel. The engine was about as bullet-proof as they come.

David

  _____