[Zmagnette] Seat slides

Steve Hanegan steve at betterwitnesses.com
Mon Sep 1 10:12:40 MDT 2014

No, this is not normal, and I assure you that the car did not leave the factory or the dealership in this condition - and there is no need to "start filing" (just makes things worse!). I would start by loosening all fasteners that hold the seat tracks to the seat frame and the tracks to the car body, then, move the seat fully back and forward to allow the bits to self align, then re-tighten the fasteners. There should be some resistance, but the seat should be easily adjustable throughout its' range. Make sure that there is some lubricant on the tracks as well.

Steve H.