Rear end compatibility

From: T Wiencek (t_wiencek(at)qmgate.anl.gov)
Date: Wed Mar 08 1995 - 10:48:52 CST

                      Subject: Time: 10:48 AM
  OFFICE MEMO Rear end compatibility Date: 3/8/95

     Reply to: RE>Rear end compatibility...

I think I saw an article about this swap in the Alpine Guide a publication of
the Sunbeam Alpine Owner's Club of England. If you don't have access to a
copy, I will look it up for you. Also you can buy brackets to weld on your
Series II axle to fit tube shocks from England. I have the address if you
would like to try this option. Tom W. (T. W. Automotive)