Yikes! My Alpine!

From: DonBaby58(at)aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 19 1995 - 14:53:43 CST

Well, I should have kown better. After working on my S V Alpine yesterday, I
took it for a drive. Upon returning to my residence, I parked the car on
the street in front of my house - my landlord had his car in the driveway to
unload something. Cut to the chase - a large van tried to park in front of
my car and swiped the front of the driver's side of the Alpine - ughh! The
damage is fairly minimal but, nonetheless, there is damage. So, now I am on
a quest for replacement parts, and I thought all you Alpine 'netters might be
able to point me in the right direction. This is what I need:

(1) Driver's side headlight bezel (the body part that surrounds the
headlight)

(1) Bumper (nothing particularly with perfect chrome, but it has to be
straight)

There is also a 2.5 inch scrap on the driver's side fender behind the
headlight which will be dealt with by me or a body shop.

Well, that's my saga. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Don