Re: Chilton's Repair and Tune-Up Guide

From: T.J. Higgins (tjhiggin(at)alpine.b17a.ingr.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 1995 - 08:15:53 CST

Patrick Guinn wrote:
> I was in Powells book store in Portland, OR last weekend and found an old
> copy of 'Chilton's Repair & Tune-Up Guide for Sunbeam-Hillman'. It's last
> copywrite date is 1969. It about 120 pages and covers Minx, Imp, Husky,
> Alpine, Tiger and Rapier models. Anyone else have this guide?

Don't have the Chilton's, but several years ago I found an old
Clymer's "Sunbeam Owner's Manual" at AutoMotif in Atlanta. This book
covers Alpines, Rapiers, and the Tiger 260. It's got a very good
step-by-step procedure for removing/replacing the Alpine engine.

--
T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin(at)ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922
Intergraph Corp. | Mapping Sciences Division | Huntsville, AL, USA