Re: Gas Tanks & Animals

From: Stephen Wickland X-3128 (wickland(at)eng.adaptec.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 1995 - 12:41:45 CDT

I pulled my tanks last January and took them down to a radiator shop. They
did some sort of hot tanking to remove the rust and had some blue rubber coating
that they applied to the inside of the tanks and cross over pieces. The
cost was $120 here in San Jose which seems like the high price leader all too
often. I then primed and painted them with semi-gloss black. I admitt that
my concern was keeping rust out and not the origonal color.

Steve W.