Appraiser in England (no Alpine content)

From: Steven Semeraro, ATR, (202) 514-8374 (semerasx(at)justice.usdoj.gov)
Date: Wed Oct 25 1995 - 15:30:46 CDT

As I may have said in a previous post, I'm looking for a Marcos
to provide a coup complement to my Alpine. I have found a dealer
in Surrey that has what seem by their descriptions to be nice
examples and I am looking for an appraiser of sorts to take a
look at the available cars for me. I'm unlikely to make it back
to England any time soon. Since I think there are some list
members from England, I thought that I would try posting here
first. Perhaps you can
recommend someone or better yet might be interested in doing the
job yourself. I am not really looking for a price/value
estimate. Rather, I am looking for a detailed report on the
condition of the car, overall and each of the various systems --
engine, suspension, hydrolics, body, interior, etc. Of course, I
would expect to compensate anyone who took on this task for their
time and expenses. .