Valve Covers

From: Steven Semeraro, ATR, (202) 514-8374 (semerasx(at)justice.usdoj.gov)
Date: Wed Oct 25 1995 - 15:21:47 CDT

All this talk about valve covers makes me curious. My Series V
has a plain cover painted black -- no Sunbeam, no S, no diamonds,
no nothin. At Suni II, I remember seeing a polished chrome valve
cover that said Sunbeam, but I assumed that it was just a one-off
that somebody made. From the discussion, though, it seems like
there are actual Sunbeam valve covers more interesting than mine.
Could someone let me know what the stock cars came with, what the
options were that you have been discussing, and where
I might find one of these nice ones? Many thanks.