Re: RE: More Alpines on TV

From: Jay Laifman (JLAIFMAN(at)pnm.mhs.compuserve.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 1995 - 13:13:03 CST

FORWARDED MESSAGE from Roland Dudley (MAIL (at) CSERVE
{INTERNET:cobra(at)cdc.hp.com}) at 11/2/95 6:47p
TO: JLAIFMAN(at)PNM

>> > I also rented Butterfield 8 last night -- for two reasons. First,
> of > Jay Laifman

>Even if I had starred opposite Liz Taylor in Butterfield 8, I don't think
>I could ever bring myself to watch it again.

>You're dedicate man, Jay.

***** NOTES from Jay Laifman (JLAIFMAN (at) PNM) at 11/3/95 9:19a

Well, to tell the truth, I watched the whole movie on scan! -- except
for the Alpine scenes and the bar scenes. The bar never did show up.
But the Alpine was something. Near the end Liz is speeding in the car
and they show a close up of the speedometer with less than 400 miles.
That was something to see.

Jay Laifman