(no subject)

From: nyclewit(at)nyhp03.serigate.philips.nl
Date: Tue Nov 28 1995 - 09:41:49 CST

To: Roland Dudley <cobra(at)cdc.hp.com>
From: nyclewit(at)nyhp03.serigate.philips.nl (Bert Clewits)
Subject: your mail
Cc: alpines(at)autox.team.net
>Hmmm, I had a very bad experience using plastic as a car cover;
>took the paint right off the car.

Maybe that's true if you leave it on the car for a very long time and
somehow water gets underneath and the sun starts to burn on it.
But of course I only use the cover when necessary and take it off so
now and then to let it dry.
To prevent this take a rough sort of plastic and use that side towards
the car.
You may be able to use what's called a carcoon but I believe that's
only suitable indoors.
A funny option is using a tent to park your car in !

Regards, Bert

 | Bert Clewits (Imp nut) G.P.Duuringlaan 40A |
 | Sunbeam Alpine S IV GT '64 7339 BV Apeldoorn |
 | Sunbeam Imp,Californian, The Netherlands |
 | Chamois,Stiletto Tel: +31-55-5331601 |
 | Philips Semiconductors Nijmegen NL nyclewit(at)nyhp03.serigate.philips.nl |