re: Weber Manifold

From: Thomas Calvert (calvert(at)oasys.dt.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Mar 11 1996 - 09:26:00 CST

It appears my old post had a typo. Wally Swift is the person to talk
to in Beltsville, MD. Wally is one of the charter members of Tigers
East/Alpines East along with myself. He has been a Sunbeam owner for
many years. I have know him for over twenty years. He successfully
autocrosses a Series V which currently is fitted with Webers. He worked
for Chrysler in the late 60's and was charged with closing the Rootes
dealerships. He also has a very clean original Tiger. He is very familiar
with Alpines and Tigers.

Tom Calvert