Series II parts search

From: William Lewis (wrlewis(at)ucdavis.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 22 1996 - 13:37:11 CDT

        I am looking for the chrome surround for the rear hardtop window for my
series II. I am also looking for the oil cooler block for the early
series "tractor" style oil filter (yes I know about converting to the
spin on type and I have that oil cooler block already). If anyone has
either of these parts, please let me know.
        I would also like to put a badge bar on my car. Does anyone know
of any commercially available bars? If not, what did the originals look
like and how can I make one?

Bill Lewis
Series II