And now for something completely irrelevant

From: Jay Laifman (JLAIFMAN(at)pnm.mhs.compuserve.com)
Date: Tue May 28 1996 - 09:55:19 CDT

FORWARDED MESSAGE from (MAIL (at) CSERVE {INTERNET:ritfam(at)mcn.org}) at
5/26/96 10:52p

Hey, do you remember" clutch cargo" it was a cartoon with real mouths
animated over cartoons, strange, real strange cartoon. That was in the
early sixties maybe before most of you were born. oops!
***** NOTES from Jay Laifman (JLAIFMAN (at) PNM) at 5/27/96 8:26p
Finally someone else who remembers this show. I have mentioned it form
time to time to friends - all I remembered were those lips and I wanted
to see if someone remembered more. Now if only someone knows what that
song was - "We're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave, the
temperature is rising ..." That's all I remember.

Jay

Jay S. Laifman
Pircher, Nichols & Meeks
1999 Avenue of the Stars