Re: Restoration

W. R. Gibbons (gibbons(at)northpole.med.uvm.edu)
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 10:23:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 18 Jun 1996, Emmett A Cassidy wrote:

> After 8 years in the garage, i have the time and $$ (really) to starta
> restoration of my 63 series 2.. My question is..after examining the under
> side of the car, I beleive that the body and the chasis are attached at
> only a few places. Is this true? Can I simply un bolt the body and lift
> it off the chasis or have I missed something? Have you done this? Please
> any help will do. Thanks
>
> eac aka A62alpine

It may look as if it has a separate chassis underneath, but it doesn't. It is a unit body/chassis.

Ray Gibbons Dept. of Molecular Physiology & Biophysics Univ. of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT gibbons(at)northpole.med.uvm.edu (802) 656-8910