Re: End of 4 or 6 blade fan discussion?

From: Spontelli, Ramon (rs11(at)elsegundoca.ncr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 09 1996 - 08:30:00 CDT

> The parts book lists a number before the one listed for the series I.
> Its P111343 this is a two blade fan painted gray. I know because
> I have a new one with the # on it. Never seen one on a car.

Our "proper" '54 Talbot-Alpine has a two-blade fan, just like the one
on my '29 Model A, which became a one-blade fan while I was trying
to outrun a kid on a bicycle around about 1960 or '61. Man did I have
that A-bone wound up--threw that sucker clean through the hood! And
those were not flimsy hoods, either.

Ramon