Re: Rootes Service Bulletins

From: CMeinel464(at)aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 20 1996 - 15:31:30 CDT

TJ,

I have two complete sets of service bulletins that I obtained when I bought
out some old Rootes dealers, these are from the early 60-62 era and I would
be willing to have them copied so that we can perhaps compile a complete set
for the archives.

In regard to who owns them, I doubt if Talbot UK ( who bought Chrysler UK
who bought Rootes) would come after anyone over 30+ year old service
bulletins. I used many of them in our newsletters when I was president of
the old Sunbeam Car club.

Regards,
Curt
Classic Sunbeam Inc.