Hillman Minx

From: bonecrusher(at)earthlink.net
Date: Wed Aug 21 1996 - 00:07:42 CDT

I just wanted to thank all that responded to my posting a couple weeks ago.
I am looking for 61-62 Hillman Minx body parts. if anyone knows where I
can get some in the U.S. without having to ship them from England please
let me know. Or if anyone knows of anyone selling a 61-62 Hillman Minx in
California or Nevada, let me know! I am also interested in buying an
Alpine for around $1500 in California or Nevada. Body has to be straight
with no rust. Thanks all!

Darren