Re: Series V - V6

From: CMottram(at)aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 27 1996 - 23:25:30 CDT

Chris "Metro Atlanta Sunbeam Scavenger" Stephenson wrote:

> [...]
     Sunbeam Alpine for $500. After talking to the guy for a few minutes,
     he told me that the original engine had been taken out and a Capri V6
     had been dropped in. The car has been hit in the right front, but runs
     well... I bought it!<<<<<<

Hey Chris,

Stop buying up all the Sunbeams that hit the AJC! i just saw that Alpine
this evening and was gunna call. You bought those two other Alpines last
month too didn't you? I noticed you left the $24,000 Tiger for me. Gee,
thanks ;-)

Chris Mottram