Re: Please, I need you!!

From: Timothy Obrien (vbob(at)primenet.com)
Date: Tue Apr 01 1997 - 15:03:52 CST

Dear Mr. JUKENTIME (aka Mr. McKay)

Very sorry to hear of your lament. Being a card carrying liberal, I guess
I should be sympathetic. Well I'm not. You go about showing up on a Owners
list all of a sudden, asking for valuable things. Lot of guts.

My advice to you since you obviously cannot handle this PROJECT, yes it is
a project, is get rid of it. There will be others. I sold my first Alpine
15 years ago when I realized I had no time or resources to do it right.
Recently a new one has entered into my life. Money doesn't grow on trees
at my house either but I would never ask anyone to finance MY hobby. You
seem to need to concentrate on getting you life together, not a car. Even
if people were to donate time, money, and parts for this car, you wouldn't
be able to keep it going. You have a track record of letting things slip
away. It ran once didn't it?

You also ask for a lot of things that are non-essencial for the operation
of the vehicle. This smells of big time scam.

So sorry, I would help with questions on how to make things work so if you
decide to keep the car, feel free to ask how to balance carbs, replace a
bushing, or grind down some rust. Just don't ask for give aways on a
totally non-essencial part of your life.

Good luck selling it.

I am also sorry this is to be the first post to this group. The might
think I'm a real XXXhole. I'm not.

vbob(at)primenet.com

vbob(at)primenet.com /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /