Nickname significant?

From: Barrie L. Henderson (hendersb(at)direct.ca)
Date: Tue Apr 01 1997 - 21:39:00 CST

Did you know your nickname means you can duck in time to avoid the flack you know you will get from you INANE request? You know (or should) know that 'juke' or 'Duke' means avoid -- so

- try another pyramid scheme - (been to Albania lately?) Who knows - you could end up with a Lotus Elan or Esprit - or maybe even a Tiger that's 100% stock - maybe even several of each.

Nice to hide behind AOL.COM - NOBODY CAN FIND YOU!

BTW I know where there is a bridge from Vancouver Island to the Vancouver Mainland that is for sale - if you will just put your name on the bottom of the list - and wait until about 2002 - you will find yourself the proud owner of a bridge - the toll will be $135.00 - one way - and you can just sit back on Saltspring Island - just think - a pension plan good until (Star Trek days).

Sorry, guys and girls, I've seen so many - try Bri-Ex on the market these days! (there's gold in them there Alpines!) (have you checked out Mindoro?)

FWFN

Barrie