Re: Goodbye

From: Roger Gibbs (rgibbs(at)pacbell.net)
Date: Sat Apr 05 1997 - 12:42:26 CST

Hey, Jay,

Sorry to see you go, hope it is just for a very short time. Congratulations on your new
job - better make sure that it doesn't keep you away from updating your Sunbeam. I am
not sure that us guys would give you a free subscription to any internet providers, but
if you ask nicely maybe someone will donate a fresh Holbay engine, or maybe even a
complete car ! (just kidding every one)

-Roger

Jay Laifman wrote:

> Well, it is going to be goodbye at the end of next week for a while.
> I am leaving the ranks of private practice lawyers to go in-house as Vice
> President/Counsel at Countrywide Home Loan. It's a very exciting position
> that I'm looking forward to. I will have e-mail there. But, I don't know
> about the "personal use" rules yet - and I'm still too cheap to pay for my
> own account.
>
> If I made a list of internet providers I want to join, do you think you
> guys might give me a free subscription to each? (BTW, I still support
> Barrie's position on the whole thing - even if he is a 'divorced'
> 'neurotic' 'fanatic').
>
> This list has certainly become addictive. So, I figure it won't be long
> until I am back. I guess then this not goodbye, but, I'll see ya later.
snip