1965 Sunbeam Alpine For Sale

From: BLUEEMD(at)aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 08 1997 - 11:35:55 CDT

I am selling my longtime friend. I am looking for a good home for my 1965
Series IV Sunbeam Alpine. I have converted it to 12 volt negative ground
with a domestic alternator instead of the Lucas system. It has a fresh
metallic blue paint job (stock Porsche color), fresh chrome, and lots of
restoration. The only big project left is to redo the interior. This car
was restored 12 years ago. It got a ground up mechanical restoration and had
the body stripped to the metal. It has been well maintained since then and
driven every day.

I don't have a garage any more which makes it tough to work on it and keep it
safe. I would rather see it go to a good home/mechanic.

Please E-Mail me at blueemd(at)aol.com if you would like more info.