"New" Series V - Day 6

From: Steve Van Ronk (glblitnpwr(at)nidlink.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 1997 - 22:08:38 CDT

Hi Group,

Kind of a slow day today. Only the second coat of new paint on the
interior and wait for it to dry before applying undercoater.

I have received many people recommending the POR-15 products. It
certainly sounds like a product that has a following, but it is not
available in North Idaho. Since my project is a steady charge to get it
operational, I decided to go with what is available - the spray on
undercoater. I had planned to do that today, but giving time for paint
to dry well is more important.

So far I have failed to locate a nice wood dash that I can actually
afford. That would be a nice touch and now is the time to do it if it
is to be done since the dash is out. Anybody out there got one they
want to sell for reasonable to cheap? Also I will be needing heater
core rubber thingies - the big one that goes from the core to the
blower, defroster tubes, and the rubber gaskets that go around all this
stuff. I am sure Curt has all that stuff in his catalogue, but it isn't
here yet, so I throw it out to you folks just in case someone has a pile
of detail parts just looking for a new home.

By the way I did successfully avoid painting that small dog both today
and yesterday. Thought you would want to know that.

Steve VR
glblitnpwr(at)nidlink.com