Series 5 Overdrive 4 Sale

From: Schotland (schotbus(at)pop3.cyberenet.net)
Date: Thu Apr 17 1997 - 19:27:13 CDT

Due to the abandonment of a Series 5 restoration project, I now have
a very desireable and rare all-synchro Series 5 gearbox with
overdrive to sell.

It was completely rebuilt in the UK by John Roseby, THE authority on
Alpine gearboxes and overdrives for the Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club
(UK). Jay Laifman bought the other one from me that I had rebuild by
John at the same time and can vouch for the quality of his work. Included
are the correct 3 position column mounted switch (very hard to find) and the
correct shortened driveshaft, which I bead blasted, painted, replaced
the u-joints in and had professionally balanced.

Everything looks "as new" (none of it was used since being rebuilt) and
is ready to bolt right in.

Price: $1195 firm. Can be crated and air shipped to anywhere TWA
flies for $1000, or if you're within driving distance of Princeton,
NJ, you can swing by and pick it up.

If you want the best, this is it. Don't hesitate. You may never find
another one. Ask anyone who has an OD; get one and you'll never go
back to a standard gearbox.

Thanks,

Gary Schotland
Reply to: schotbus(at)cyberenet.net or call (609) 466-2021 before 11pm
EST.