Re: IMP Fans

From: nyclewit(at)nyhp03.serigate.philips.com
Date: Fri Apr 18 1997 - 01:53:33 CDT

From: Bert Clewits
Subject: Re: IMP Fans

Hi Jeff,

Thanks I had seen it the other day and bought a copy,
The car just resembles mine (have a look in alpines picture callery
although the one featured has nice wheels and 998cc engine which is
great.
have a look for practical classics too they have an article which
compares NSU Prinz, Mini, Imp, Fiat 500, and Suzuki "something"

 you wrote:
> Also in the same T $ C C May issue is an article on a Singer Chamois
> Sport. It looks like a Hillman IMP with some go faster parts.

Bert Clewits

'64 Alpine S IV GT OD moonstone white
And a couple of Imps