Carlisle this weekend!

From: Bob Hamilton (hamilton(at)cast.navnet.net)
Date: Wed May 07 1997 - 06:45:06 CDT

Goodmorning all.

        After a serious chain saw accident a month ago (lost two toes),
I will be attending this event with my friends Roger Phinney and
Robert Bell. Because of my injury I will be touring the grounds in a
golf cart (GT STYLE!) which my be decorated with varoius flags (Canadian,
Nova Scotian) so we won't be hard to miss. Please introduce yourselves
should you bump into us, or we bump into you!

        We look forward to meeting you in real life.

Regards,
Bob

Robert (Bob) A.C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
The Man of Many Sunbeams - All "Proper" Talbot Types 1953-1954
Motorcycles: 1991 Yamaha Venture Royale, 1984 Honda 750 Shadow
E-Mail: hamilton(at)cast.navnet.net