Wilton carpet

From: John McEwen (mmcewen(at)gpu.srv.ualberta.ca)
Date: Tue May 06 1997 - 22:57:59 CDT

Hello fellow listers:

Does anyone know of a source for Wilton-style carpet for automotive use? I
am trying to refurbish my Vanguard interior and it uses this type of
carpet. As I know that many LBCs used this type of carpet, someone must
manufacture it or a suitable replica today. I realize that the original
material is quite expensive so any sort of replica would be quite
acceptable, however I don't really want the typical loop or fuzzy pile
carpet used in most more modern vehicles.

John McEwen