Re:vin/good scouts

From: Barb McFarland (ADPSYA2.BMCFARLA(at)UIAMVS.WEEG.UIOWA.EDU)
Date: Wed May 28 1997 - 15:11:20 CDT

         Date: 05/28/97
         From: Barb McFarland BMCFARLA - ADPSYA2
           To: Softswitch Email to Internet MAIL - PO
      Subject: Re:vin/good scouts
Paul wrote "Are all of you'all good boy scouts..."
I have found this list to be quite helpful and I would say 99% are trustworthy,
honest people. Unfortunately I happened upon the 1% who advertised on this
list and sold me parts that turned out not to be original equipment and
possibly had never even touched an Alpine...and then this person from Alabama
basically laughed in my face and said tough. Fortunately at that same time I
also bought some parts from another individual on this list that was of the
99% bracket! Thank You!!!
Barb