Parts manual

From: Andy Whiteford (A.G.Whiteford(at)gcal.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Oct 01 1997 - 09:38:40 CDT

Christopher Albers wrote:-
>I then contacted an outfit in England.
>I was quoted a price of 90 pounds (well over $135 (at) $1.50
>exchange rate), including shipping!!
I, for one, would be most interested in the name of
this bunch of cowboys.

"Sunbeam Classic Spares" of Derby, England
(same as Classic Car Developments) tel/fax 01332 850856
list the 'Alpine parts manual' at 31 uk pounds
there's no tax to pay on any printed material here in UK.
postage wouldn't be too much, as it's fairly lightweight.
I think the exchange rates about 1.25/1 just now
so that'd be around 50 dollars all in, maybe

this might be a photocopy, or might be n.o.s. original, I don't know.

Andy.