RE: Parts manual

From: Kurt Eckert (eckert(at)tfn.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 1997 - 06:13:20 CDT

I have a (mostly complete) Series I-IV Parts Manual and would be happy to look
into having it copied for anyone who is interested. I am not sure how useful it
would be for you Series V folks, but anyone interested in a copy, drop me a
line.

Kurt Eckert
TE/AE Webmaster
http://www.mindspring.com/~teae