Smog II

From: Sergio Dimarmo (wanderer(at)sure.net)
Date: Fri Oct 10 1997 - 22:11:17 CDT

Good news for us in California. The Orange County Register for Oct 10,
1997 stated that Gov. Wilson just signed into effect four new bills that
will take effect starting Jan. 1. One of the new laws will exempt 1974
and older cars from smog checks which means all Sunbeams go free! This
is sure a big load off my mind and also my wallet. I have paid the
registration fees for the next year but I haven't smogged it yet. Maybe
I can wait until January and see what happens.

Serg

1967 Series V "AJNT 86"