overdrive

From: William Lewis (wrlewis(at)ucdavis.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 13 1997 - 11:24:40 CDT

Thanks for the suggestions on locating a column switch. I am also looking
for the circlip that goes onto the overdrive transmission output shaft.
It is a simple flat ring of metal that fits in a wide groove in the
splined end of the output shaft. I am not sure what this clip is supposed
to accomplish and maybe I don't even need this piece. Anybody know where
I can find one or has anyone been running their overdrive without it?

Bill Lewis