Re: Reply to Tim O.

From: Timothy Obrien (vbob(at)primenet.com)
Date: Mon Oct 13 1997 - 19:39:14 CDT

My apologies on questioning your engineering abilities. In my line of
thinking, if it got as far as paper, it was serious thinking. What shocked
me was that someone with your obviously superior engineering skill set (as
evidenced by the quality of engineering discourse brought to bear upon
many subjects) could be misled by a simple electromagnetic issue. No real
harm intended on that one.
The reference to classifications of responses is for the use of the group.
If you are not aware, there is an archive of Alpine messages (yes,
everything you send to the list) that can be sorted by subject. It
utilized title blocks to determine possible threads of conversation. If
you change the subject block, you get threads titled "Reply to Jarrid"
which if you do this 10 times a month, you may have ten different subjects
in this thread. Not very useful if you are using the combined knowledge of
the board to help keep these puppies on the road. Think of it as misplaced
linear progression.
Sorry to bother you and the group with this, it just bugs me.
Have a good time in the Middle east. Keep an eye out for those egyptian
LBCs.

tim

tim vb-o'brien

vbob SJ,CA
'66 Alpine Series V B395002095
vbob(at)primenet.com /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /