Re: parts catalogues

From: Bob Hamilton (hamilton(at)cast.navnet.net)
Date: Wed Oct 15 1997 - 15:20:24 CDT

Scott and Others,

        Yes, I recently paid out a few "Loonies" for the Holden Mail Order
Catalogue and it is loaded with loads of excellent quality original Lucas
equipment and numerous other products that I have not seen offered in any
other catalogue.

Internet: http://www.holden.co.uk
E-Mail: holden(at)holden.co.uk

        Well worth having.

Regards,
Bob

P.S. Now don't ask what a "Loonie" is! ;-)
Only in Canada you say? Pity!

At 01:41 PM 10/15/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Has anyone ordered any of the catalogues from the various suppliers in
>Britain? Do they offer anything we can't get here from SS?
>Scott Christie

Robert A.C. Hamilton, P.O. Box 202, Waverley, Nova Scotia, B0N 2S0
Home Page: http://cast.navnet.net/~hamilton/index.html
E-Mail: hamilton(at)cast.navnet.net
Tel: 902-861-3277 Fax: 902-861-1361