Re: parts catalogues

From: Andy Whiteford (A.G.Whiteford(at)gcal.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 16 1997 - 05:59:53 CDT

Scott Christie wrote
>Has anyone ordered any of the catalogues from the various suppliers in
>Britain? Do they offer anything we can't get here from SS?

I had a wee look at the SS web site,
I was interested in the sheet metal section for repair panels etc.
the british suppliers all list a much larger selection. Of course,
our cars rust less in most of USA than here in britain, I guess.
For example I'm fitting some rear chassis legs / spring hangers
from CCD, and the fit / quality is excellent.
Don't see the equivalent panels on the SS site.

(I'm sure SS does a more complete paper catalogue, and will try to trace
other bits
.. no offence intended, Curt)

Perhaps SS could import CCD's panels for special orders...??..

Andy