CCD - their Alpine / Tiger repair panels list

From: Andy Whiteford (A.G.Whiteford(at)gcal.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Oct 17 1997 - 06:23:19 CDT

These are the panels that Classic Car Developments list, 1997. I'm not
including the prices, and all the other UK suppliers do a similar range.
I'm sure Curt could order anything for you in the US, as opposed to making
expensive & unproductive transatlantic calls.

No, I don't work for them.
This ain't an advert, just an example of what's available, and often
required, this side of the pond, sheet-metal-wise.
Remember: European settlers brought *rust* to the USA, but we invented Iron
Oxide and nobody makes more of it, better and faster than British car
manufacturers.
(..er..apart from the Italians, that is. Have you ever seen a rust-free
Alfa Romeo?)

Front wing complete as factory
Front wing minus front fillet piece
Front wing fillet piece
Headlamp repair ring
Front wing end section between door and windscreen S.IV & V only
Front wing lower half with complete arch
Front wing channel approx. 1m long along edge of bonnet
Headlamp & nose section complete
Headlamp nose section only
Front wing lower rear repair
Outer sill as original without step S.I,II,III & IV
Outer sill as original without step S.V
Outer sill step as factory
Sill with step as factory panel
Middle sill as factory
Middle sill lower half
Sill inside car as factory panel with cable recesses and footwell bulge
Top angle channel for inner sill
Rear wing front repair section S.I,II,III,IV
Rear wing front repair section SV
Rear wing wheel arch
Rear wing front repair section with complete arch
Rear wing front repair section with complete arch and rear lower quarter up
to SIII
As above - SIV&V
Rear wing complete as factory up to SIII
As above - SIV & V
Rear wing rear quarter SI,II,III,IV & V
Rear valance as factory SI,II,III (this include part of the rear light
assembly)205
Rear valance as factory repair panel SIV & V
Rear valence corner repair panel
Front valance complete as factory
Front valence top panel
Front valance skirt
Grill fillets - each side behind grill
Door skin lower repair SI,II,III & IV
As above - SV
Door skin complete
Door lower inner repair
Rust free second hand doors from
Boot skin repair section
Boot skin complete
Rust free secondhand boot lids from
Boot floor
Spare wheel carrier
Front nose rail connecting front wings
Bonnet hinge panel
Complete car nose section comprising: 2 x 2b, I x 1b, I x 16a, I x 11,
                                      2 x 11c ready assembled to fit
Front inner wing panel as factory
Front wheel arch panel as factory
Rear inner wheel arch outer section as factory
Rear inner wheel arch inner section as factory
Front scuttle outer skin as factory Sl,II,III & IV
As above SV
Hand brake mounting panel as factory
Boot chassis leg covers as factory
Rear chassis leg side covers under car
Rear chassis leg~ - 18 ins long including hanger and jacking point
Rear chassis leg complete
Rear chassis leg front spring hanger
Cruciform complete as factory
Cruciform front repair section
Cruciform rear repair section
Cruciform rear outrigger to sill
Cruciform bridge box outer repair section
Front jacking point repair sections
Front chassis leg complete
Soft top bin hinge brackets (a pair)
A post lower repair
Door pillar to wing fillet
Valance mounting panel inside boot
Boot floor comer pieces
Rear scuttle panel in front of boot lid as factory
Battery box
Radiator mounting panel
Soft top flaps - second hand (a set)
Rust free windscreen frame
Service / exchange repaired windscreen frame
Secondhand bonnet - from
Bonnet skin with louvres
Secondhand steel hardtop - from
Hard top SI & SII - from
Hard top SIII,IV & V (fibreglass)
Front floor panel - machine pressed as factory
Front floor panel - factory pressed (floor section only)
Rear floor panel as factory
Front wing nose bottom 3" around indicator
Seat mounting rails as factory

yep, looks a bit like the "parts required" list for my series III :-(

have a pleasant weekend, folks

Andy & Rusty