Re: parts catalogues

From: CMeinel464(at)aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 17 1997 - 16:30:18 CDT

Jarrid,

Most all of the panels on the market are hand made, I have not seen any
stamped sections on the market and I must presume the original stampings are
long gone.

In regards to junk panels, I have imported panels from many of the British
vendors and the quality of the panels seem to change without notice. I would
assume that the vendors have more than one source.

Robs panels seem to be very good, but after hearing people have waited up to
a year to get them, I could not deal with another unreliable source. Many
year ago I used a Danny Noakes in England and good old Danny made a good
panel as well. Dans problem was that he would ask for the $$$$ up front and
you had to wait for him to be in the mood make them. BTW Dan still owes me
over $2,700......

A good source is hard to find for both vendors as well as owners.

Best regards,
Curt
Classic Sunbeam